Skip to content
- Bone Bouquet #9.2 on Verse Daily (5/5/2020) – January 8 brought Shanna Compton’s Issue 9.2 contribution to Verse Daily. From January 7: Kristi Maxwell’s poem “Violin” from Issue 9.2 was featured. Zefyr Lisowski’s poem was featured on January 6.
- Updates! (7/7/2018) – Issue 9.1 is available for pre-order, Issue 7.1 has just 14 copies remaining, and Issue 7.2 is sold out and available as a free PDF!
- Bone Bouquet is available in libraries! (1/16/2018) – Our library subscribers include: New York Public Library, University of Arizona Poetry Center, University of Buffalo Poetry Periodicals, and Canisius University. Ask your public or academic library to subscribe!
- Available Review Copies (7/12/2016) – Are you interested in writing a review for a forthcoming issue of Bone Bouquet? That is terrific! You can submit book reviews at our Submittable page. We’re open to reviews of poetry books and chapbooks written by female and non-binary authors, and we prefer to feature publications since 2012. Below is a list of review copies … Continue reading”Available Review Copies”
- Review of issue. 6.1 (11/16/2015) – Happy news! A review of Issue #6.1 is published at NewPages. Check it out here! Also, copies of #6.2 have just arrived from the printer and limited quantities are available for order–grab yours soon!
- contributor news (5/26/2015) – Rebecca Farivar (4.1) has a chapbook out with BOAAT called Full Meal, available to read as a free PDF here. Mara Adamitz Scrupe (5.1) won the Stevens Award from the National Federation of State Poetry Societies for a first full-length poetry manuscript for her book Beast. Suzanne Wise (3.1) has a poem at The Awl.
- Blitshteyn’s NOTHING PERSONAL reviewed! (5/26/2015) – Ann Starr at the Starr Review has written a lovely Mother’s Day oriented review of Marina Blitshteyn’s chapbook Nothing Personal. Read it here!
- Bookmark this page! (3/17/2015) – Add http://www.bonebouquet.org/chapbooks/ to your bookmarks so you can easily locate the pre-order button for Marina Blitshteyn’s chapbook Nothing Personal. The cover and pre-order button should be up within a week.
- Lesley Ann Wheeler’s full-length essay available! (2/25/2015) – At long last, Lesley Ann Wheeler’s full-length essay, winner of the 2013 BB experimental prose contest, is available to read in its entirety online along with color images. Read it here!
- Good news roundup from our contributors! (12/6/2014) – Joanna Fuhrman has a new book forthcoming: The Year of Yellow Butterflies, Hanging Loose Press 2015. She’s created a blog for it here that is open for contributions. Mara Adamitz Scrupe has recent good news: In 2013 Scrupe’s first chapbook of poems entitled “Sky Pilot” about growing up with an alcoholic father was nominated for the 16th Library of …